Sunday, September 7, 2014

中秋快乐!Happy Moon Festival!

It's Chinese Moon Festival again.

I received a video from a friend in Netherlands a week ago which is the first blessing to me for Moon Festival this year.

It brought tears in my eyes and made me think of my family in Taiwan.

I think it's beautiful and there's one of my favorite song in it.

It made me want to sing it and record it so I did.

Here it is to wish you all a Happy Moon Festival:



I posted the lyrics of this song here in 2009:
http://easywaytolearnchinese.blogspot.com/2009/10/chinese-pop-song-moonlight-in-town-by.html

How do you like my singing?

How much moon cakes and what kind of moon cakes did you have?
I miss the moon cakes in Taiwan. I am not able to have them for 8+ years since I came to the States. No one sells delicious moon cakes here. :(

Did you and family do anything special for this day?
Well, I recorded this song for my family, friend and you all. :)

Also, what songs do you like me to post lyrics on my blog?
I'm open to 3 song requests this month for my members.
If you are not my free member yet, please hit that yellow Register Here button on the right sidebar and register.

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave comment.


1 comment:

billon norton said...

Thanks for sharing this blog, this blog is very helpful information for every one.

china micro switch manufacturer